[T3] Horn again...

<x-charset iso-8859-1>After turfing out several yards of wiring that went in circles, switches,
fuses and connectors installed by a PO, I'm puzzling over the horn
connection for a '70 Notch.

I think I'm OK with the wiring from the fusebox to the horn (black/white)
and from the horn the brown wire comes back into the cabin in the loom with
the wires for the headlights, to a connector..........

The wiring as it was had this brown wire to a switch and earthed out on
operation. As I understand it this brown wire should be connected to the
steering shaft, the question (if I'm right) is how. Where does this brown
wire connect to? How does it connect to the shaft?

Ah, the joys of tidying up after some genius...........

Thanks guys,

Bill Alder.