[T3] 2 Squareback's in Seattle

<x-flowed>I know a guy with a house in Everett, WA who has 2 Squarebacks that he would like to get rid of. The price is really cheap as in free, just take them away. If anyone is interested email me off list and I will give you his phone number.

Greg Irick
Silverdale, WA
gregi@vwtype3.org

'65 Notchback with a Britax sliding rag top. Plans for a 1679cc motor using an AS21 case and thick walled 88mm P&C's, with a Resto-Custom flavor. Preps underway for installing some NOS rocker panels, lifting the body from the pan for a pan restoration and welding in some IRS trailing arm mounts onto a swingaxle rear suspension.