[T3] 1968 Notch update

The 1968 Notch is now running much better, although not perfect. The
very rough running was caused by a blocked idle circuit in the left carb
and waaay off timing. I blame the PO for the timing, since I havn't
touched it since I bought the (non-running) car.

The problem that remains is a slight hesitation and a very erratic idle.
It seems like the car has a different idle rpm every time I release the
throtle. The lowest is around 850 rpm (the idle that I set) but ofthen
the idle is around 1500 rpm. The engine also seems to wait a few seconds
before the rpms drop. I have checked the float chamber valves (thanks
Dave H) but they seem to be working.

Henrik Larsson, Sweden
1964 (the good) and 1968 (the bad) Notches