[T3] Oregon Invasion route

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I'm sending this to the T3 list as well in case anyone in Oregon or
Washington hasn't subscribed to the Invasion list or some how has just
missed out on this major event.  If you are interested in participating in
the caravan then please subscribe to the Invasion email list.  Please edit
your reply to send to the Invasion list only and not the Type 3 list.  TIA!
-----
Here's what Martin sent out to his Type 3 club members:
"Lets plan on meeting the morning of the 16th (Friday) Between 8 and 9am in
the Stark street pizza parking lot , I wan to be on the road as close to 9am
as possible as this will put us in Pendleton OR around 1 in the afternoon.