Re: [T3] Goodness gracious, great balls o' fire!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Dr. Brian Fye put different jets in my carbs, had me tweak the air
correctors, and fiddled with the timing and the backfiring ceased.  Timing
and exhaust leaks were causing the backfiring.

Now I get to put a 30-degree timing mark on my pulley fan, time the engine,
and fine tune the carbs with a uni-syn and the air correction screws.

So today after watching the skydiving videos that I participated in with a
group of friends, I get to then go home and get her running again, yeay!!!
Things are looking a little better for the Invasion.  Ooh!  I gotta make
reservations, shoot!