Re: [T3] Carburator comparison questions

<x-flowed iso-8859-1>Hello,

Thanks!

That really helped a lot. I have all those sizes. 68' is my year.

Just wondering what the correct float wheight would be for the same year. I have a pair of 7 gr and a pair of 7,3 gr (I guess they are matched to the float needle valves)

I will use new rebuilt kits I bought a couple of years ago.

Anything else I should be aware of when rebuilding the carbs?
I read a while ago on this list (can't find it back using the search engine) about adjusting the float height. What was the deal about that?

Also never found anything back about adjustment of the rod between the butterflies.

Help me out please.

Van der Jeught Bert,
BELGIUM