Re: [T3] Weber 34's

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>When I was using my 34 icts I had the shorter manifolds. I tried to run them using the type3 stock dual carb manifolds and found out that the left carb wouldn't clear the cooling tin. It was teh accel. pump that was the interference. If they still made left and right carbs the other manifolds would work. I also tried to put the stock type 3 carbs on these manifolds, but the bolt holes didn't line up(close but not close enough).

Eric