Re: [T3] Chokes

<x-charset Windows-1252>DanielB=> Should I use the
=> chokes or leave them open all the time?

Mine are disabled as well, and I don't even have to pump the gas on startup
if I put the car away the day before. You may be interested to know that on
my trip into snow country winter before last, I didn't enable the chokes.
Warmup was slow, and I imagine the extra fuel cost me some cylinder wear,
but everything worked OK considering.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KG1600