Re: [T3] Injector points Q- List Thanks!

Ok, I have access to a Bosch tester, but resorting to it lastly, since I
want to learn testing in the field without it. I will just check to see
if they operate and clean them at first, work from there.

 There may actually be a gap setting, but

I may be getting more than one spare 72-73 dizzy, if I can provide this
data, I will, but need to confirm dwell is correct with the Bosch unit
then..
Gettting closer!
Thanks to all for the good info, I'd still be staring at miles of hoses
right now without you all!
Al