Re: [T3] engine assembly techniques

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I got chewed out by one of the chemists at work for using white lithium on
magnesium.
Berg also shunn's it... but my engine is still strong at 80K

sounds like a test is in order... Ill dab some on a case I have out in the
garage and lets see what it looks like in a few weeks.

Keith

> I have been using Lubriplate for all my engine rebuilds since I went to
> VW engine school, and that is what they used. I have built hundreds of
> VW engines with never any problems. It mixes with motor oil well, and
> all comes out with the first oil change. It also holds in there well if
> you don't get oil pressure right away.
> The stuff I use comes in a tube, not a can.

</x-charset>