Re: [T3] long trip, leaky seal

<x-flowed>>     Am I risking a catastrophic failure?  I'm will be crossing the
>Cascade range to Bend in eastern Oregon, not a small feat.  I'm
>transporting a large test rig on business, so I could always rent a
>truck, but I'm stubborn.

Maybe I am wrong but, I wouldnt necessarily be worried about the main seal
leaking, it just keeps the oil in the engine...as long as you keep the
engine full of oil I would think it would be alright. I might be worried
about the clutch slipping though if there is oil on it...and if you will be
pulling something up hills.