RE: [T3] vin problem

>If the car has any real value, it is probably worth your while to let
your >motor
>vehicle folks straighten this out. It's not your fault, and they may be
>able to find who has the Ghia, so everyone gets a little better off.

I agree, and actually it has to be straightened out before I can
register it. The dmv here in Idaho verifies the vin number on all out of
state title transfers. And they found the discrepancy. They will not
allow me to transfer the title or register it for driven with out the
correct title. I called the lady I bought it from in Oregon, and in fact
she does own a 1970 karmann ghia as well. So we are swapping titles, as
both of our titles are useless at the moment.

Thanks for the help.

nathan

1970
fastback