[T3] porsche rims/tyre sizes

James,
This may be a different world since I am not familiar with the offset
of "cookie cutters".
I am running on Porsche Boxster 16x7 wheels all around.  They have a
50mm offset.  I have 195/50/16 in front and 205/50/16 in rear.  My car
is lowered.
My front tires rub inner fender well at full lock, but do not rub the
fender lip.  If your car is lower than mine they will probably rub the
fender lip also.  The rear tires do not rub anywhere.  The tires are
Dunlop SP9000 sports.
If you have questions or need a picture to compare "how low can you
go", email me off list.
Hope this helps.

Brian Schlepp
69 Fasty - "Purple Passion"