[T3] To Powder coat or not ?????

<x-flowed>

So as I began mounting my alloys (cookie cutter-fully polished) I noticed
that you can see the front suspension behind the wheel (ugly).
So the beam , drums rotors backing plates and all is coming out and getting
powdercoated, but my question is : Do i have to remove the bearing in the
beam? Are the bearing races plactic or metal?
During the powder coat process the beam will baked at 400 degs, If the
bearings stay in do I risk damaging them?
How hard are they to remove ?

I guess I could paint the beam , but it would look so much nicer  powder
coated.

thanks-Martin