RE: [T3] Fuel Trouble

12V is EXTREMELY low; are you sure you measured this with the engine
running and at medium rpm? You need to make sure that replacing the VR
actually did some good. Does your charging idiot light come on when you
first turn the key ON?

This is so low that it sounds like it was either measured with the engine
off,
or your charging system is not working. Did I send you the charging system
FAQ?
___________________________

It was measured while we were having fuel problems.  It wasn't warmed up
that well, and would only run for a short time before dying.  Still the just
about 12v reading bothered us, so it got changed, and we checked the new one
once installed...  but not since.  I'll need to do that.

Bryan Castles
Arlington, TX
USA

'64 Sunroof Beetle