RE: Fuel Injector Question

Fuel pressure only 7 psi? Check for blockages in the fuel system, including
in the tank. Look inside the tank by removing the sender and shining a light
in there. How's the fuel filter? The pressure regulator is adjustable, but
7psi measured vs. 30psi normal is quite a jump, which seems to point toward
fuel system blockages.

I checked the tank and it is clean, fuel filter is relatively new.

Read Bentley for the injector operation and testing procedures. They fire in
pairs (1&4 and 2&3).

I was looking in the Bentley before I asked but could not find the
description.  But that's all I needed to know, whether they fired in pairs.
Thanks.

Jason Smith
'72 Fastback FI AT
'97 Jetta