[T3] SHE'S A SHOW WINNER

Well, since there was an absence of T3's at the Ennis bug in today, I decided
at the last minute to enter mine along with a female T3 owner,Trandy from the
NOrth Houston VW club. We expected to go head to head, but hers went into the
modified class (it is a late model with carbs and 8 spokes). Mine went in the
stock class, WE BOTH WON OUR CLASSES!!! After 15 years of goofing with VW's I
GOT A PLAQUE!!!!!WOO HOOOOO! She'll be gracin the covers of HVW's any day
now... ;)

I also ran into a guy I outbid for her on Ebay, he was shocked (and kicking
himself) that it took so little to get her back on the road (more headache
than $).

Robb