Re: [T3] '67 Notchback

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> Even more off topic, Israel is the only country I know where license
plates
> have only numbers and no letters. Anyone know any others?

The Channel Island of Guernsey.  I've a friend with a Type 2 crew cab
registered 1011.  Neat eh?
I think Jersey has just a J preceding the numbers.  There are a few Type 3s
on the Islands (which are much closer to the French coast than the UK, so
have lovely warm weather but salt spray).

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------