[T3] Factory rubber

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> PLEASE don't do that, there is someone out there that needs those rubbers,
> personally spent about $700 on rubber for my Ghia when I restored it, post
> it on Samba or the Karmann Ghia list and some Lowly, KARMANN Ghia owner
will
> really appreciate it.

As a type 3 and a Karmann Ghia owner, parts are getting harder to find for
both.  Please don't trash the rubber.  I'm not to the point in my project
that I need it, but I might be this winter.

Mike Needham
74 Ghia Vert
72 Squareback

</x-charset>