RE: Factory rubber

>Type 14 Ghias ... the regular Type 1 Ghia ... are plentiful and relatively
worthless.

Ummm, OK, I would hardly say plentiful, or worthless, sorry to bust your
bubble dude, but while there are MANY more of them than the Razor's, a good
example fetches quite a bit more than a Bug, and in many cases a Type 3.

>Bruce
>Now I guess I'll throw away my "plentiful and relatively worthless" factory
rubber and
>molding that goes with it.

PLEASE don't do that, there is someone out there that needs those rubbers, I
personally spent about $700 on rubber for my Ghia when I restored it, post
it on Samba or the Karmann Ghia list and some Lowly, KARMANN Ghia owner will
really appreciate it.

Travis
'66 Fastback (previous owner of a '73 Karmann Ghia)
www.t3.vwherb.com