Re: [T3] Late model clocks (again!) long and technical!

On 28 Apr 2002, at 2:01, Mark Seaton wrote:

> Today I had a clock day and I think I may have a solution, or at least some
> further insight into the late clock problem!

Whew! This is going to take some study. I was going to disagree and say
that this really IS an escapement, but I get your point, and you're right.

May I suggest that you split long posts like this into paragraphs. This is just
really hard to read, but I REALLY want to understand it.

BTW, the only way to add paragraphs reliably in email is to skip a line (leave
a blank line.) Otherwise most email programs will just wrap text together
when your message gets to the other end.

Now I'm gonna have to open up a clock and print out your message and
compare everything.

Thanks, really  ;-)