Re: [T3] engine rebuild Question

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well... I can appreciate the need to keep costs down but here you really run
into problems.  If things arent right with the bearings things really dont
last long, and the good parts you have used get trashed.

The crank MUST turn freely... I used a .030 crank once and it litterly
lasted only 5Kmi... never  had any good oil pressure when warm.

How long DO you expect it to last?  I learned the hard way in the beginning.

Keith

> I am currently rebuilding my 1600 aircooled engine and am trying to be as
> cheap as possible.

</x-charset>