[T3] engine rebuild Question

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I am currently rebuilding my 1600 aircooled engine and am trying to be as
cheap as possible.
I had the case inspected and mic'd and the shop[ said that the #3 main "is a
little snug" They said that if they were rebuilding they would line
bore....but I could try it like it is( I have a new crank installed)) I just
have to see if it turns once I get the case halves together. Well I am to
that point and the crank turns but not easily. It takes both hands to turn
it. How easily should the crankshaft spin in the case without pistons or
cylinders attached?

Thanks again for the help

By the way I found most of the thermostat setup and flaps at a junkyard I
can figure out the reston that one.