[T3] Factory rubber

<x-flowed>
Hi All-
I was going through the garage and shed looking for the lucky quarter I had
lost and found instead some rubber and trim parts we had bought from a VW
dealer to restore a '66 Ghia we had at the time some years ago. The Ghia is
gone now, but we still have the parts. After being stored for so many years,
some of the rubber parts have lost some of their original shape but I am
hoping to get them to relax enough to return to their original shape. They
are still very pliable. I want to sell these, as well as other parts I have
accumulated (not all are VW parts), in order to clear space.

My question is this. Will laying the rubber pieces in the sun be enough to
accomplish what I want? Or is there some preparation I can do? I have seen
posts on this site regarding preserving the rubber but I don;t think that is
the info I am looking for. I want the buyer to be satisified with the items.

I have found one of the original receipts with the part numbers if anyone on
the list may be interested. I don't have a lot of pieces and almost all are
for the windows, except the interior light. Most of the parts still have the
factory ID tags. I can take pics if needed.

I also have two new Weber 34PICT carbs, dual port manifolds and air cleaners
that were part of a kit I had ordered for my 67 fasty, but was unhappy with
the setup after installation. The carbs never saw gas. I want to sell these
to. The purchaser will need to purchase the linkage elsewhere.

Thanks,
Bruce
67 fasty
53 olds 98