Re[T3] Puyallup, WA show this weekend Does anyone have more info?

<x-flowed>

This show is on Sunday the 28, at the  Puyallup county fairgrounds (wa)
I belive the gates open at 9, and it is all indoors the swap and the show,
whisc is nice as it may rain this weekend...The swap is pretty good, but the
parking lot is worth it too.

I will be there wearing my T3.Org t-shirt...

--See