[T3] POR 15 or Chassis Paint on an unRusted surface?

With all the imput to my previous question im sorta
scaring off from using this POR 15. I mean my car has
no rust at all, its orig. Cal car, the only minor
prob. is that it has a small pin hole in the batt.
compartment. I need some input on this guys, im
unfamilar with this refinishing deal. Can someone
recommend a chassis paint or something simular to that
of the original for a '63 Notch.

Thanks in advance,

Rob