RE: [T3] Thermostat Help

<x-charset windows-1252>Actually, both push rods are different between single and dual port.  The thermostat, thermostat bracket, bellcrank bracket on the head and the flap assembly all are the same for single and dual port. (Note, that the fan housing is different from 6V to 12V however so get the right one for your application if you are buying a complete fna housing with flaps.)  I was able to make a set of pushrods quite easily.  I took some pictures that showed the difference but can't find them.

I am going to be pulling the engine from the Square this weekend to retorque everything and just give it a once over now that I have a few thousand miles on her.  Need to check the valves and try to find an exhaust leak and a few other odds and ends.

Since I will be taking the tin off to torque the head studs, I will take the comparison pictures again and post them on my website.  Watch the List for when they are up there.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
'66 Square (???)