RE: [T3] POR 15 Question, IMPORTANT

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>I have VERY good results with the stuff from McMaster-Carr (
www.mcmaster.com ).

While I did not go to near the steps that Bryan did (kudos to you dude) I
did POR-15 my pan, and then use the aforementioned Dynamat Substitute from
McMaster-Carr in place of my stock tarboard, and I can say even by itself it
does a great job of reducing noise, I did one side and compared "knocking"
on either side and it's amazing to hear the difference.  Add to this the
fact that you get about 4 times the amount of product for literally 1/2 the
price of one roll of Dynamat AND I ordered it one afternoon, and it was on
my doorstep before lunch the next day and you can say I'm pretty pleased
with it.

Travis
'66 Fastback
www.t3.vwherb.com