Re: [T3] POR 15 Question, IMPORTANT

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>Im usually pretty critical on the snake oil products, and so far im still
OK with POR 15 so that in itself is a pretty good indication.
    My main worries are that with only 1 coat of the stuff (2 is reccomended
in the directions) it shows rust again rather quickly, weather this is
because the only 1 layer is still permeable or because the deterioration is
still occuring under there I dont know.  I worry that the rust is still
under there slowly advancing, and havent got convincing chemical evidence
that it isnt. Most applications that people are happy with are only a couple
years old and that isnt much.  My other worry is that if it does start to
fail it may be next to impossible to get it off.

My jury is still out... but Ill continue to use it in places.

Keith

 OK, Keith, I guess "AMAZING" is a strong word.  Let's just say I'm very
impressed so far.

> Jim Bowen
> Round Rock, TX

> Search old messages on the Web!  Visit http://www.vwtype3.org/list/