[T3] T3 gearbox troubles

Hello, this is the first time that I've posted,

I went and bought the first notch 1500S that I went to look at, I
couldn't resist. It's been sitting for 5 years, and is in good body
condition; it was a so cal car before coming up here to the northeast.
I've got the engine running again, as well as the brakes (worked fine
after getting some fluid and bleeding) I've driven it up and down my
driveway, but the gearbox is playing up. The stick is like trying to
move molasses but getting into each gear is ok, except for reverse. It
pops out of reverse as soon as any power is put on it, or moving up the
small incline of the driveway. I need to check out the linkage, but does
anyone have any recommendations as to what is going on?  I also need to
find some sunroof hardware, as all of mine is busted, and the seals for
the body, rear windows, pop out side and door seals, interior, yadda
yadda yadda. I think you all get the picture.. Any advice would be
great. Thanks