Re: [T3] Got a type 4

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
Unfortunately, you dont "bump up" the 1.7 to a 2.0!
the 2.0 is a very different animal... different crank and heads... its much
more worthwhile just getting a good core 2.0 from a rusty late bus for next
to nothing than to try to make a 1.7 into one.  And the 1.7 stock has the
same or less HP than a stock T3.

I have a 1.7 914 motor in my garage right now that I have decided not to use
in favor of a late bus motor or 2.0 914 motor if im REALLY luckey.

Keith