RE: [T3] Austin TX anyone????

Bryan,

Sorry for not posting sooner.  I live in Round Rock and work in Austin.  Great town.  Hotter than hell in the summer, though.  I guess the VW scene here is ok.  Like some of the others mentioned, there is the Austin Aircoolers club.  Eclectic group of people, all with the same focus...VW's, beer and pizza!  I've made it to one of the meetings.  Seem like a great bunch of people.  Not many T3's here.  One early fasty (DARKSIDE!) is in the Aircoolers.  I have a friend with a 63 notch, and I've got a '72 square.  I did see one very nice early square last summer.  Haven't seen it since.

Mr. Adney asked if Glenn was still at Austin Vee Dubs.  He sure is.  But now he realizes what a gold mine his 7 or so T3 parts cars are.  Cha Ching goes the cash box...

Drop me a line if you need more info.

Jim Bowen
Round Rock, TX
'72 Square