[T3] POR 15 Question, with Text this time..

I live in California, my car is original. (no rust)
but im fixing on restoring it and was considering this
POR 15 I keep hearing about. I've been to their site
and im thinking my best choice would be the semi gloss
black for under the cars floorboars, fender wells etc.
I do have one pin hole where the battery goes, this
product says it is also used as a minor metal filler.

Because of this statement im under the impression this
is a real heavy material, must you thin it down
bigtime in order to spray it? Or do you merely brush
it on, and if you brush it does it self level to
appear to be sprayed??

How about their paint striper? Worth a try? or other
suggestions on removing a crappy paint job over
original paint.

Thanx guys,
Rob
'63 Notch