Re: [T3] Got a type 4

Nice score! Since you brought up the type 4 motor I have a question for the
group. Has anyone here made this swap and if so can you please fill me in on
some details? I am going from a 69' FI stocker to a tin carb (type 4) 2056.
I have many issues but first what are the exhaust choices in this new setup?

Thanks - Wilson
69' Square soon to be a 2.0

 "...I scored a 1.7 type4 from a 73-74 411 to go into my squareback. I
have to clean it up then bump it up to a 2.0.
I also scored a swingaxle rearend so that i have transmission forks.Then
I'll convert the rearend into an IRS.
Now I need a sunroof.
-Bryan"