[t3] close call!!

<x-flowed>my best friend's car blew out the radiator, gee i'm glad i drive air cooled,
and i let him borrow my '67 fastback so he and his 7 month pregnant wife
could get around town.  yesterday he was on his way over to his brother's
house when he got mugged.  yes, he came to a stop sign, someone said hey, he
looked back, and there was a gun to the back of his head.  he reached down
for where his lead pipe would normally be, but it wasn't there.  the other
guy got into MY car and asked if my mag lite was what he was looking for.
they got my friend out of my car hit him with my mag lite.  they told him to
stay on the ground, and they got into my car.  but my annie wouldn't let
them have her.  they tried to start her three times(in gear), and obviously
didn't know how to drive a stick.  nevertheless it was a close call i don't
want to repeat.

thom perkins
'67 fastback
v_dubtype3@hotmail.com