Re: [T3] Steering box Lube

<x-flowed>There was a pretty extensive discussion on this about a year ago.  If I
recall correctly, gear oil used in the manual transmission (GL-3) is what
the manuals suggest.  But then at some point VW started putting grease in.
I'd say if your box already has gear oil, stick with the gear oil.  If yours
already has grease, use grease.  If using grease, probably a MoS2-based
product would be best.

-Mark Fuhriman

</x-flowed>