Re: [T3] T3 pan

On 18 Apr 2002, at 17:54, Russ wolfe wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-04-18 at 11:51, Jim Adney wrote:

> > You can use the late tandem MC with either brake setup, but you can't use the
> > early MC with disk brakes.
> >
> My '66 has disc brakes, and a single circuit master cylinder. ?
> Or are you talking about a difference in M/C bores??
> 17mm versus 19mm

No, just talking about the fact that the early MCs with the residual pressure
valve won't work with disk brakes. Certainly if you upgrade an earlier car to a
tandem MC you'll have to make some significant changes in the plumbing.

(At least I'm under the impression that the early drum brake MCs had this
valve. I've never seen one.)