[T3] Y for gas lines

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I have a 67 Squarback that I'm just getting started restoring.  I cleaned
out the tanks and painted it as well as painted the front trunk compartment.
I'm very new to VW's. Well my 1600 pankake engine with dual carbs is missing
the fuel lines.  I was told there is a Y that goes from the the fuel pump to
the carbs.  where can I get one and is there another option, like using
waterlines?

J.

</x-charset>