Re: [T3] Headliner, carpet colors?

>My guess is that the headliners were all cloud white and the carpets were all
>grey-black.

I'm not positive, but one way to check the carpet color is to check the
windlace material that is pushed on the pinch weld around the door opening,
I believe that the upper is always white (like the headliner) and where it
meets the carpeted area it is the color of the carpet.  Although I'm not
sure about 1970 and later, I had a '68 Squareback that was beige with dark
brown vinyl seats and dark brown carpet.  The door panels also matched the
seats.  All stock pre '70 type threes I've seen have the two-tone windlace
to match the carpet and headliner, so I would check there.

Yancy Everhart
'66 Squareback
'66 Sunroof Beetle