Re: [T3] Hey T3'ers, Dont you love it when...

<x-charset iso-8859-1>My wife, who drive out square as a daily driver tells me much the same
thing, about how people react to the car...or when she happens across
another T3 driver :-) Pretty much every day when I come home I look at the
car and consider myself lucky :)

Drake

> Three days ago I pulled my Notch out of the garage,
> and have been driving it ever since. Everyday
> including today, someone tells me, WOW you dont see
> those anymore, or nice car, etc.etc. Well it felt good
> to have turned the corner with another T3, fasty, I
> looked at him just as bewildered as he was looking at
> me.Its times like these that make us realize just how
> 'exotic' our cars are today.

</x-charset>