Re: [T3] Fw: Bodywork straightening

<x-flowed>Charlie,

Jim did bring up two very good points:
  1) was previously repaired/painted or just painted. Check very closely for
door, hood spacing. Should be very even. Check for poor masking, some shops
will remove as few parts as possible before painting (time is money). Look
for overspray in the wheel well areas. Check all edges, particularly the
fender openings and under the rocker panels for any signs of body fill used.
  2) small panels such as those on our cars usually don't flex unless the
car had been really abused. Flexing usually occurs on large vehicles that
large panel areas, full-sized trucks, biiigggggg cars, etc.

All I'm saying is be observant before starting. If it looks good, go for it.

Bruce