Re: [T3] Hey T3'ers, Dont you love it when...

	They're really not too uncommon around here (east side of S.F.
bay).  I usually pass several Type IIIs every day!  Lots of Volvo 122s as
well, even a couple of P1800s in my neighborhood.  I think that parking
has always been tight around here, and small cars must have been
attractive for decades.  Also, easy to get around w/o a car, so lots of
cars see little mileage, and, when they do get driven, they're probably
pretty likely to go on shorter trips...  Then there's the weather, of
course.

-Greg