Re: [T3] how to tell?

On 16 Apr 2002, at 19:36, fuzzyface57@hotmail.com wrote:

> While they may have been marketed as Fastback and Squareback in Washington
> State, all the Squarebacks I've owned (4) have been titled as Variants by the
> state.

Great! The WIS DoT calls all of them "2 door" VWs, which means that they
are the same as beetles. They don't even have the possibility of entering it as
a "3 door." This is an annoyance every time I go to register another one, but I
just have to realize that I'm the only one within 100 miles who cares....