Re: [T3] type 3 record? can we do it?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> I sure would like to have that cut-away T3!

>     Toby

In the UK we had a chance of a rolling 68 auto-trans demonstration chassis.
As it's something you have to store properly, take to shows etc or it's not
worth having it, we didn't feel the club could make proper use of it.  It
has gone to rebuild a Type 34 auto, so not wasted.

The Dutch club cutaway chassis is a far more interesting item -  you can see
how things are made inside.  Ben Pons gave it to them, I believe.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------