RE: [T3] dipstick stopper

	Weird... on my '71 and '69, then, what made the little plug
"stick" in the first place?  It always seemed to me that the stopper would
bottom out, and then you'd push more to compress the spring to latch the
cover.

	Is it actually the tip of the dipstick which is hitting the case,
then?  What bottoms out?

	I should take off the rubber boot and see if the stopper/plug can
pass through the portion of the filler tube that's bolted to the case, or
if it's too thick to pass through.

-Greg