Re: [T3] dipstick stopper

	Mine wasn't loose until I tried dropping the engine & tranny an
inch or two, and yanked the dipstick out after I realized I'd forgotten to
remove it and was about to bend it.  (I was working on extracting the AT
shift lever that hits the trailing arm if you try to slide it out.)

	Isn't that the point of the stopper being there?  To give you an
accurate measure of the oil level?  Or does the dipstick bottom out on the
case, with the stopper actually just being a "plug" to keep oil from going
up the tube?

	Interesting...  HELP US, JIM AND RUSS!!!  ;)

-Greg