Re: [T3] gen light

<x-flowed>>The fastback has a OEM type 1 engine with dual carbs
>on it.  The engine is very new, the gen is old though.
>  I should have a little bit of day light left when I
>get home, what should I check??? I can go get a volt
>meter if I need one also. THanks GUys

Get a volt meter, check the voltage at idle, and at high idle. (I check mine
at the generator, its easier to get to than the battery) I dont recall the
exact numbers (I am sure someone will send them out any time now) but I
beleive that you want something like 13.5vdc at idle and then 14.5 at
2500rpms or so.