[T3] Body-to-pan bolt

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hi folks,

Since the wind's gusting badly enough to remove paint,  I decided to pack it
in early today.

Last weekend, I separated the body and the pan on my '67 squareback, and had
a pretty easy time of it with three exceptions: The three bolts that
stripped, then broke as they turned.

Now, these are bolts right underneath the door and I can't get access to the
top sides of the threads, but I'm assuming I should heat the remaining bolt
(there's about an inch exposed) and persuade it out with some vise-grips.

Is that correct?

Thanks a ton

Andy Vaughan