RE: [T3] final clock question

> At least if the light came on, that would be cool.

The light should be trivial to fix. Just make sure all the connections are
there
and that the bulb is good.
-
Jim Adney

--> Not a big deal, but since someone mentioned it, I had to ask, 'cause I
look at it every day and it's kinda annoying.  The light in my clock doesn't
match the other gauges.  The others have a greenish light, while the clock
has a yellowish light.  Is this simply the wrong bulb?  The gauges are all
black face, but I couldn't vouch for the year.  Is this perhaps a difference
in year?

D e r e k  F l e n n i k e n
1971 Squareback
San Francisco, CA