Re: [T3] Auto Trans Overflow/Leak

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>
Hi,

Didn't mean to offend anyone. All I really meant was that my car was in such
attrocious condition when I first got it, that I am just relieved that this
is one really complicated thing I don't have to think about. Anyone who's
ever seen my pictures will know what I mean.

Actually I like the electrical work, which is just as well because I am
about 2/3 of the way through rewiring my entire car. It's pretty simple
really, you know straight away whether you've got it right or not, you only
need about two tools to do a good job, you don't need the strength of an
elephant, and you don't get covered in some noxious petrochemical byproduct.

Daniel Baum

> I think that's a little unfair. There are probably 2 main reasons that FI
> problems crop up on the list regularly. One is that here in the US, where
> assume most of our membership lives, all our type 3s from 68-on came as
> FI, so there are just more of them.
>
> The second reason is that electrical problems tend to seem more mysterious
> to most people.
>
> -
> Jim Adney
> jadney@vwtype3.org